- Boundary Layer Meshing
- Highly anisotropic meshes adjacent to a surface.
- Ideal for CFD and similar applications to capture strong gradients near a surface.
- Edge Blend Meshing
- Structured meshes grown from a model edge.
- Appropriate for simulations where singularities need to be captured such as fracture mechanics.
- Extrusion Meshing
- Structured meshes created as extrusions between pairs of model faces.
- Extruded meshes can be all hex or mixed element meshes.
- Orthogonal Meshing
- Special meshing procedures to create all hex meshes for models that are close to be orthogonal.